Sunday, July 22, 2007

Fashion the New Sport


What is all the uproar with fashion... who cares what you wear? It's not like its football...What are your thoughts on why people are so into fashion? Give a thought leave a comment!


Here are my reasons I love fashion! 10 THings I LIke abouT FAshion...


1. Fashion makes you look Great.


2. You can express yourself through your style.


3. Through fashion people always have something to look at.


4. You can tell a lot about a person based on the way they dress.


5. One way to tell if someone you meet is really into you. Ask them what you wore when you first met.


6. It evolves around shopping.


7. I love Fashion Shows.


8. I love Photo Shoots.


9. Without fashion... Magazines would be boring.


10. FASHION is why I like FASHION!!!!
Written By: Animated Star

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

so, so very tru

Anonymous said...

Fashion is not like a sport... It is more like a TV Show. Filled with Comedy and Drama!