Sunday, July 15, 2007

F*** Fashion! :(

What is the big deal about clothes? You just put them on your body to cover up? Do clothes really make you who you are? Who would want to create a blog so DUMB!- Miss. Anonymous

WOW I love America... there is really freedom of speech and I love people to take advantage of their rights! I have many words that I would love to share with this reader :), however I choose to let my readers comment on the need for FBM... And if I don't like the comments, I will put my 2 sense in... lol... or is it cents?

Written By: Dwight Allen O'Neal

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i completely agree. it almost always seems like the south is behind on everything.since the beginning establishment of the united states of america as we know it. pre-civil war, the north was more industrialized, and the south was more agricultural. therefore, the north was of a more fast pace and made more money. (without the degradation of a people). but i digress. the south is especially behind when it comes to fashion. thats why i think that anyone who emerges from the southern community with a keen sense of fashion is someone with a natural "fashion instinct" if u will. there are certain places throughout the south that may be considered major cities and little rock is definitelyNOT one. i love this magazine! post more articles!

Anonymous said...

Then don't read this magazine... Go make a I hate fashion blog dumd person!

Anonymous said...

leezephotography@aim.com

Anonymous said...

I love it... I would self promote myself, but I am just hear to support my friends! Keep up the great work...