Sunday, December 9, 2007

Salvation Armani


So the amazing designer Maurice Runea asked me where to get the hot finds!!! It is really exciting to work on Fashion Blog Magazine, because I have the opportunity to spill all the beans on all the hottest fashion inside scoops...




Well who wants to look like a million bucks but for a lot less??? Who wants designer wear that did not come from Canal Street??? Your Answer...




The Salvation Army, AKA Salvation Armani.
Working as fashion stylist and personal shopper I have frequently visited a few Second hand Armani Stores. Even if the store's moth ball smell isn't becoming, spending a few minutes in a resale shop can uncover a hidden treasure. I've paid hundreds of dollars on single fashion threads only to find something better for 3 dollars at the Salvation Armani! Become a gold digger and get fashioned for cheap.




Written By: Dwight Allen O'Neal

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello I'd like to thank you for such a great made forum!
Was thinking this is a perfect way to introduce myself!

Sincerely,
Sage Brand
if you're ever bored check out my site!
[url=http://www.partyopedia.com/articles/hello-kitty-party-supplies.html]hello kitty Party Supplies[/url].