Thursday, November 29, 2007

Introducing Prince Allens Fashion Secrets

So things have been going really good for me and the blog!!!



Hot new story in Clik.... New Weekly NYC Party.... Not to mention my modeling career is back in full swing!!!





So here lately I have did several different interviews and public appearances and I have not really noticed how fashionable I am .... If you are in this industry you will learn that most people behind the scenes create the look... But NEVER hardly carry the look! Well apparently I do (??? That's an opinion...lol) I thought I look it when my stylist dresses me, but here lately I have been given props when I dress myself "You go boy," although the blog talks about women's fashion mostly (SORRY GUYS) that is about to change.... Introducing "Prince Allen's Fashion Secrets!" Find out what I am wearing... Who cuts my hair, how my skin stays so clear, and much more! And ladies you get a special treat because my friend Nyomi will give you tips from time to time!



I will post my first secret on Sunday!



By the way " i keep mine simple"

No comments: